What is warranty, if any, on Earpods with Lightning connector purchased from a retail outlet?
I bought Earpods with Lightning Connector (MMTN2AM) at a Best Buy on 3/1/2018 and today they are broken (4/18/2018). They have not been damaged. Are these covered on any type of warranty or are they replaceable? Note, this is the second pair of these that have quit working since I got this phone in the fall.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What is a lightning connector?
- Asked by Ellen L from Hewlett
- 3 Jun 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What is a lightning connector?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
can i connect EarPods with Lightning Connector to usb 3 camera adapter
- Asked by Fatima D from Calamba
- 23 Jan 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect EarPods with Lightning Connector to usb 3 camera adapter)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter