Headphones without microphones built in would let me use the iphones own mic previously. Is that the same with the adapter?
My headphones do NOT have a microphone.
When my old iPhone with a headphone jack had these headphones plugged in, I could hear the audio of a phone call in the headphones and use the microphone in the phone itself for people to hear me.
Will this adapter work the same way or will it disable the phone’s microphone?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
iPhone apps, do they simultaneously use mic?
- Asked by Roman B from Concord
- 9 Jan 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone apps, do they simultaneously use mic?)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet
Does this have a microphone built in?
- Asked by Jessica A from Gaithersburg
- 4 Feb 2020
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this have a microphone built in?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones - T…