how stiff is the silicone case? When I think of silicone I think of something very flexible and prone to stretching out.
I am curious as I was just given a 9.7" ipad pro wifi, 32 gig for my birthday. As stated in the title of the question, when i think of silicone, I think of it as an extremely flexible material with very little rigidity. That is was also prone to stretching out in a short amount of time.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Which is thinner: the leather or the silicon case?
- Asked by Ghadeer A from Hanover
- Sep 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is thinner: the leather or the silicon case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Leather Case - (PRODU…
Will wireless charging work through the silicone case?
- Asked by Paul H
- Sep 19, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will wireless charging work through the silicone case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Silicone Cas…
Will this work with the silicone case on?
- Asked by Alan C from Grand Prairie
- Apr 10, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the silicone case on?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 9.7‑inch iPad Pr…