Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance
Our kitchen is 20-30 feet from our new Smart TV in Den, too far to hear TV dialogue distinctly in kitchen without having a deafening volume in Den. We have wifi***, Bluetooth, misc Macs, iPad Pro & older iPhones. Would these Beats wireless headphones relay TV sound from Den to Kitchen? The Cook*** wants to hear the TV dialogue in kitchen. We installed a second cable + TV in kitchen but 2 cables produce misaligned sounds audible in both rooms. That is, news story #1 dialogue overlapped both news story #2 dialogue & pic*** Overlapping noise made it impossible to hear a clear broadcast in either room. Would headphone transferred sound either a) sync with TV sound or at least b) block hearing misaligned dialogue in each room. That is, how good are the headphones at dampening external sound?
*** Internet available only from cable company. We are trying to hear c) only one cable channel in both rooms for 1-2 hours ($), d) not different channels and e) not a cable broadcast + a streamed movie ($$$). Cable company response to problem was "live with it". Cook busy with knives, needs only sound & not moving picture that distracts from stovetop catching on fire. Thus 2nd iPad purchase not preferred solution.
If there is an established & simple solution to this sound problem please point me to it & don't waste your precious time on explaining an uninformed questioner. I'm grateful for any advice except putting iPad iPro in kitchen as it's glued to my hand.
- Asked by Patricia T from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance)
2 Answers from the Community
I would say yes, I can walk around my entire house with my phone in my room and they work perfectly.
- Answered by Andy M from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If your cable box supports bluetooth then these will work...I have the Hopper from DISH and connect it to my Beats when I'm walking around the house...as long as you are within bluetooth range you will get the sound (30 ft. or so depending on line-of-sight). If your box doesn't support bluetooth then you are really out of luck...
- Answered by Ryan W from Waxhaw
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it the same sound quality as the Beats X?
- Asked by Alan A from D.f
- Sep 13, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it the same sound quality as the Beats X?)
- Asked about: urBeats3 Earphones with Lightning C…
No answers yet
Are the ep beats wireless?
- Asked by Abi F from Snellville
- Mar 26, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the ep beats wireless?)
- Asked about: Beats EP On-Ear Headphones - Black
Can I play music from any app on my iPad to a sound system through the AirPort Express?
- Asked by Trevor C from Greenville
- Mar 21, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I play music from any app on my iPad to a sound system through the AirPort Express?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express