First are the 6 and 6s the same size and make on the outside? Second what is better cord charger or dock?
2 Answers from the Community
The 6 and 6s are very similar. The 6s is slightly thicker, but so unnoticeable that most cases that fit the 6 will fit the 6s. I personally like the dock for my 6s, as it allows an upright position for my phone without being too bulky. But I must admit that it doesn't do anything beyond what it promises--it's just a charging dock. If you just want your phone charged, spending $50 on a dock when your phone comes with a cord is a bit unnecessary, but if you care about aesthetics and having your phone charging upright, then go with the dock.
- Answered by Naomi N from Boalsburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The 6 and 6s are different in size and material. The same goes for 6 Plus and 6s Plus.
Also the dock is merely a pass-through for charging (it's main intention) as a stand.
- Answered by Harry G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will this work with my ih6?
- Asked by Judith C from Katy
- Jul 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with my ih6?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet
Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.
- Asked by Charles F from Roanoke
- Jun 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
can i use a iphone 6 charger cord on an iphone 8
- Asked by Theodore S from New York
- Oct 14, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a iphone 6 charger cord on an iphone 8)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter (Folding…