How to clean this case?
I bought a red one and now it has turned black all over the corners.
- Asked by Hrushikesh D from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate (How to clean this case?)
2 Answers from the Community
There are few ways cleaning it. Because it's leather made. The appreance may change when you use it. Just like car leather seats & leather sofas.
The best way to keep it looking fresh & clean & like new again. Either:
* is to use fresh wet wipes, then wipe it off & dry with clean Microfibre cloth or Towel
* 1 tiny drop of water, then wipe it off with Microfibre cloth or Towel
* or use can tiny pea-sized amount of leather cleaning stuff & then wiping it off with an clean Microfibre cloth or Towel (Please try & test on the corner of the case & see if there's isn't any problems) but be use it with care & not too much. Just an tiny bit, then wipe it off. On light coloured leather cases only. Dark ones you won't see any changes.
* normally I use one of those KFC handy fresh wet wipes, give an small clean, then dry it off with an clean tissue & looks fresh, clean & new again
Black & Dark coloured eat her cases are easily to maintain & easy to keep them clean. It's just the lights ones shows more dirt. Hope this helps guys.
- Answered by Hannan G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I use leather polish and a rag
- Answered by Alana M from Pansey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do you clean this case?
- Asked by Rafael F from Phoenix
- Apr 23, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you clean this case?)
- Asked about: iPhone X Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)R…
How to keep the case clean?
- Asked by James L from West End
- Jul 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How to keep the case clean?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Charcoal Gray
No answers yet
How easy is the case to clean?
- Asked by Jardin L from Fairview
- Jan 15, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How easy is the case to clean?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…