Can I I run in the rain with them?
- Asked by Mark G from Caseville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I I run in the rain with them?)
1 Answer from the Community
They are not waterproof, so don't try to run in the rain. In fact, if you sweat in the least, I wouldn't run in them at all, rain or no rain. The moisture will build up in the earbuds and within 1 week, you will notice the sounds tart to degrade. As well, you will risk ruining the control due to sweat that seeps down the cord and into the control. If you want to run, I recommend $5 wal-mart earphone. Unless you have $100 bills burning a hole in your pocket and you are ready to replace the urBeats every month or so.
- Answered by Ted L from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are the AirPods waterproof ??? Not swiming but running and/or rain. thanks
- Asked by Michael H from Cross Roads
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the AirPods waterproof ??? Not swiming but running and/or rain. thanks)
- Asked about: AirPods