1-What is the estimated battery life? 2-and how many of what size ? 3-Does it have any imput ports for storage devices, usb or lighting?
2 Answers from the Community
The estimated battery life is one month. See the overview page:
"And the built-in, rechargeable battery is incredibly long-lasting, powering your keyboard for about a month or more between charges."
There are no ports for USB, similar to the Magic Keyboard.
- Answered by Jordan L from Charlottesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Reading is difficult. But it states (above) that it will run about month between charges. As for "how many and what type", again, it states that it is a "rechargeable" keyboard - there are no batteries. As for "ports", it has one lightning connector for charging. (Yes, I read that too.)
- Answered by Ian S from Hopatcong
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is the USB port on this adapter USB 3 or USB 2?
- Asked by Konner K from Beaverton
- Nov 23, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (is the USB port on this adapter USB 3 or USB 2?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Will I get USB 3.1 speeds (10Gbps) if I'm using this in a Thunderbolt 2 port?
- Asked by Eric H from Randolph
- Nov 16, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I get USB 3.1 speeds (10Gbps) if I'm using this in a Thunderbolt 2 port?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…