How do you replace the band?
I have the Nike 2 band in black / anthracite and want to change to the black/volt color.
- Asked by Randolph E from Santa Clarita
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you replace the band?)
2 Answers from the Community
You can use your finger nail or your iPhone charger and on the back of the Watch you should see 2 rectangles one in the top and on the bottom press one at a time and slide the band to the left or right
- Answered by Cielo P from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There are two little buttons in the back, for every part of the band. Press them with your nails, and pull sideways to replace the bands,
- Answered by עומר ו from Hogla
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this band have warranty ?
- Asked by Irvin P from Aurora
- May 21, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this band have warranty ?)
- Asked about: 42mm Space Black Milanese Loop
No answers yet