Will it fit XL wrists?
I can't wear my Apple Watch band anymore because I have two splints one on each wrist that I will have for a very long time and I want to wear my Apple Watch over top because I feel naked without it. Will this fit over the splint?
And yes I am very aware it will not track my heart with the split on there...that's why I took the passcode off.
- Asked by Kerry M from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it fit XL wrists?)
1 Answer from the Community
The 38mm will fit wrists 125-195mm
The 42mm will fit wrists 145-215mm
So as long as you measure your wrist and is within it should fit hope this helps
- Answered by Paul H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there an opening for a wrist strap
- Asked by Jill J from New Castle
- Jun 23, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an opening for a wrist strap)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…
I have a 42mm watch, but my wrist is small. Should I go with 42mm band or the 38mm band??
- Asked by Contessa B from Lewistown
- Jun 15, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a 42mm watch, but my wrist is small. Should I go with 42mm band or the 38mm band??)
- Asked about: 42mm Toasted Coffee/Caramel Woven N…