Are they compatible with my Samsung Smart TV, which has bluetooth compatibility for most common bluetooth headphones in uk.
Use with smart tv?
1 Answer from the Community
I have 2018 Samsung Q6 series tv and I have issues to connect these headphones... or those connect just fine but after a couple of seconds the connection will break and after couple re-connection headphones start working just fine but this need to be done every time.
After summer firmware updates (Samsung) the Samsung Q6 start working this way and before that headphones were useless whit this tv.
Hope that Beats and Samsung investigate this and resolve the issue.
- Answered by Mirko S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Bluetooth standard - are these compatible with other Bluetooth devices?
- Asked by Clay M from Tampa
- 20 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth standard - are these compatible with other Bluetooth devices?)
- Asked about: AirPods with Charging Case
My tv is WiFi & Bluetooth compatible. Would these speakers work there too?
- Asked by Barbara J S from Helmetta
- 29 Apr 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (My tv is WiFi & Bluetooth compatible. Would these speakers work there too?)
- Asked about: Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker - Blac…
8-plus Bluetooth headset compatibility
- Asked by Nels H from Walla Walla
- 20 Sep 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (8-plus Bluetooth headset compatibility)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet