What does this case weigh? How thick is it?
- Asked by Sean M from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (What does this case weigh? How thick is it?)
3 Answers from the Community
I was at the Apple Store last night and asked the same question. They were kind enough to take both silicon and leather cases to the back and use a scale to weight them. Leather case was about 20gr, and silicon case was about 24.3gr. Interestingly, leather case is lighter by a tiny margin.
- Answered by Kay V from Eden Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
145mm high, 74mm wide, 10mm thick. 21g.
- Answered by Gareth C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I haven't seen Apple publishing those specs.
- Answered by Robert U from Manassas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What is the thickness of the case
- Asked by Jimmy M from Hanford
- Sep 26, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the thickness of the case)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Silicone Case - (PRODU…