Is this new sport band (loop) good for lap swimming? I would be afraid to lose it during a swim. I currently use the nylon with metal clasp.
1 Answer from the Community
There are 5 little hook-and-loop (velcro) segments on the strap and they feel very secure. Even if the velcro somehow came undone, you'd notice that it was loose before it had a chance to come off.
The woven nylon material might be less than ideal for swimming though, as I imagine it'll take some time to dry (as opposed to the fluoroelastomer alternatives). Apple have confirmed that it's waterproof, and designed as a sports band, so I guess it's down to personal preference.
- Answered by Matt L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What metal are the silver pins made of on the Nike Sport bands?
- Asked by Cody P from Starkville
- Jun 4, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (What metal are the silver pins made of on the Nike Sport bands?)
- Asked about: 38mm Pure Platinum/White Nike Sport…
Are you able to do lap swimming in pool?
- Asked by Arnold C from Harlingen
- Nov 8, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Are you able to do lap swimming in pool?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matte Gold
Can you use the Woven Nylon band while working out, like you would with the Sport Loop...especially while running?
- Asked by Ammar A from Seattle
- Jun 5, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Woven Nylon band while working out, like you would with the Sport Loop...especially while running?)
- Asked about: 42mm Pride Edition Woven Nylon