Is this case waterproof/water resistant?
The leather case clearly cannot take water, but how about this? I'm concerned about the microfibre lining. That would make this not suitable for wet conditions either? (e.g. rain, splashes, wet hands, swimming pool, beach)
1 Answer from the Community
Don't put it underwater and try not to get it wet. I don't think water will do anything to the silicone, but I got the microfibre lining wet and it wasn't pretty.
- Answered by Mark M from Wallingford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the white have some sort of smudge or stain resistance?
- Asked by Robert S from Nokomis
- Sep 13, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the white have some sort of smudge or stain resistance?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Silicone Ca…
Are they water proof/ resistant?
- Asked by Jade M from Seabrook
- Apr 15, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they water proof/ resistant?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector