How do the 2 Apple cases for the iphone X compare to the third party cases that guarantee shock/ impact protection when dropped from 10 feet.
1 Answer from the Community
Well obviously from Apple not making any of those claims that other case makers do tells you all you need to know.
The cases have nice sleek appearance that feels good in the hand and blends well with iPhone.
They are not the last thing in protection.
For myself and many others this case will be fine but not everyone will have same experience.
- Answered by Mark A from East Haven
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this case impact and shock resistant?
- Asked by Mark I from Cranston
- Sep 20, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case impact and shock resistant?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Silicone Case - (PRODU…
How protective is the case if the phone is dropped?
- Asked by Maureen O from Albuquerque
- Sep 27, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How protective is the case if the phone is dropped?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Leather Case - (PRODUC…
Will it work with third party lightning cables
- Asked by Ben G from Birmingham
- Jan 20, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with third party lightning cables)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet