Can I buy just one AirPod instead of the set because I am deaf in one ear lol
1 Answer from the Community
You can’t buy AirPods with only one AirPod from Apple’s website directly. However, you can either: contact Apple Support on the Apple website and ask to buy a single AirPod and case, or you can buy them with both AirPods then sell the one you don’t need.
- Answered by Marineta S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I’m deaf on one ear. Can I use the right earbud on left and vice versa?
- Asked by April A from Cupertino
- 16 May 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (I’m deaf on one ear. Can I use the right earbud on left and vice versa?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless E…
Can I buy one of these separately from Apple?
- Asked by Mustafa M from Ajman
- 22 Apr 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy one of these separately from Apple?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet