It mentions a few times in the description that there is a double tap feature. What do you double tap?
2 Answers from the Community
You can double tap anywhere on the AirPods to activate a customisable command as they have accelerometers built in. By default, when you double tap, this activates Siri. But you can change this on individual AirPods to Pause, Next Song, Previous Song or turn off the feature completely. So, for example, you can set it up so if you double tap your Left AirPod, it pauses the music that’s playing and when you double tap the right AirPod, it skips the track, but this is completely up to you.
- Answered by Marineta S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Lachlan D from Texas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the button on the earphones have the same iPhone functions for iPod player? (double tap to next song, tap once to pause)
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- 5 Nov 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Does the button on the earphones have the same iPhone functions for iPod player? (double tap to next song, tap once to pause)
are there tap gestures like airpods?
Asked about: JBL Reference 225 Earphones Black w...
- Asked by Cameron L from Midland
- 1 May 2019
- Flag as inappropriate are there tap gestures like airpods?
does it do double sided printing
- Asked by Shane M
- 5 Oct 2015
- Flag as inappropriate does it do double sided printing
No answers yet