Use while operating?
Can the sleeve be used while the computer is operating? I will have it connected to external display, keyboard, and trackpad. I don't doubt it's physically possible, what I need to know is can whether the material can withstand and also dissipate the heat without deforming.
- Asked by Satisch D from Athens
- Flag as inappropriate (Use while operating?)
2 Answers from the Community
for your usage, this can be used, since you will just connect cables for external use. the sleeve will fit around the MacBook and the material can withstand the heat the MacBook produces. however, you cannot use the sleeve while you use the built in interaction methods (built in trackpad, built in keyboard, etc)
- Answered by Aaron R from Gulf Breeze
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would not use the case while it is operating. My MacBook can get quite warm during use, and it's not a matter of whether the case can withstand the heat-it's what the excessive heat is doing to your computer. Batteries are especially sensitive to excessive heat. The MacBook uses the aluminum case to dissipate heat to the environment, and keeping it in the case while operating traps that heat. How much is too much? Who knows, but with a computer so expensive I don't want to find out.
- Answered by Paul C from West Des Moines
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Airpods operating temperature range
- Asked by Matt U from Coventry
- Dec 23, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Airpods operating temperature range)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet
how to update operating system
- Asked by Barry H from El Dorado Springs
- Jul 7, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (how to update operating system)
- Asked about: Mac
What is the operating temperature range?
- Asked by Loc L from Mount Juliet
- Oct 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the operating temperature range?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
No answers yet