What is the battery capacity in mAh?
- Asked by Carl-cyril D
- Flag as inappropriate What is the battery capacity in mAh?
2 Answers from the Community
Honestly I haven't gotten clarity on this either. It's either 1369 mah or 2658 mah because it's dual celled. I'm inclined to believe the latter due to the fact that I find it hard to believe Apple would put a battery capacity in a case that isn't even half the capacity of the phone. Regardless the case charges your phone at 10.1 watts meaning that you will actually get quite a good charge. I almost never deplete the case on a regular day and I'm a moderate to heavy user.
- Answered by Oliver N from Whitefish Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The battery capacity is 1369 mAh, so you’re getting more than the version from iPhone 7. This has two batteries inside the case this time meaning you can get twice the charge than you normally would
- Answered by Ben H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What’s the battery capacity of the case?
- Asked by Julian E from San Diego
- 16 Jan 2019
- Flag as inappropriate What’s the battery capacity of the case?
How long does it take to fully charge this iPhone 11 battery case? And what is the battery capacity(mAh) which you've packed inside this charging case
What are the battery specs, e.g., how many mAh? What's the weight?
- Asked by Richard G from San Francisco
- 16 Jan 2019
- Flag as inappropriate What are the battery specs, e.g., how many mAh? What's the weight?