how do they fit in your ear? i have an issue where alot of earphones fall out easily
2 Answers from the Community
I've had issues with all previous Apple headphones and continued to have issues with all three silicon tips on the airpods pro. I ended up returning them.
- Answered by Thomas C from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
AirPods Pro comes with multiple silicone tip options in the box which are easy to swap out from your AirPods. AirPods Pro can automatically detect which tip would work best for you.
- Answered by Razvan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the speaker rest on your ear or do you have to push it all the way into your ear canal?
- Asked by Iskandar M from Kuala Lumpur
- 2 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Does the speaker rest on your ear or do you have to push it all the way into your ear canal?
I only have small ear canal and most earphones cause me pain, will they fit or are they one size fits all