Does the back of the cord bounce when running?
- Asked by fn from South Jordan
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the back of the cord bounce when running?)
1 Answer from the Community
No but the cord slides down my back. I wish it had a light weight string/cable that added a little weight to keep it pulled forward.
If the cable is bouncing significantly when you run, you might be expending too much energy vertically than horizontally. Run more gracefully (like a gazelle) which would be better for knees and joints. Or think about lengthening your stride.
- Answered by Michael R from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
When is this cord going to be available?
- Asked by Erin B from Lyons
- 22 Jul 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (When is this cord going to be available?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
No answers yet
How back does the lid fold when open?
- Asked by Lester Lee D from San Diego
- 21 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (How back does the lid fold when open?)
- Asked about: AirPods with Charging Case