Can I upgrade from OS 10.5.8 direct to Yosemite?
I'm running OS 10.5.8 on my IMac. I want to upgrade to Yosemite. How many intermediate steps are there?
- Asked by Nicholas K from Putnam Valley
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
1 Answer from the Community
Assuming your Mac meets the system requirements:
1. Purchase and install OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
2. Keep running Software Update until there are no more updates.
3. Open Mac App Store and install Yosemite.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham