If i buy mac os x snow lepaord will it work on windows vista or do i need a apple computer
- Asked by Logan P from Claudville
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
1 Answer from the Community
You should not do it because it is
1. Breaking the law - in the Mac OS X EULA, you are not allowed to install Apple's software on a PC.
2. PC's cannot read the stuff that is on the disk, and you will have to get some software in order to do it.
You can do it, but it is breaking the law, and Mac OS X runs very clunky and bad on a PC.
- Answered by Sally M from Saint Louis