If i want a 60W magsafe power adapter do i need to buy a power cable to attach the white box to the wall.

basically do i need to buy this alone to charge my pc or do i need something else as well? thanks

  • Asked about:  QA Apple MagSafe Power Adapter

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    All you need is this product; it comes with a two prong plug that attaches the converter box directly to the wall, and a 3 prong extension that gives extra length.