Is it possible to only purchase the extension cord that extends from the adaptor to the wall?

I would like to replace the extension cord that runs from the adaptor to the wall (and has a 3-prong male USA plug).

  • Asked by fn from Xxxxxxx
  • Asked about:  QA Apple MagSafe Power Adapter

1 Answer from the Community

  • Perhaps. Don't look here. Call Apple's parts department by calling the online Apple store and asking for "parts."

    • Answered by William P from Seattle