Should i get 16 gb or 64 gb
- Asked by Ajmain F from New York
6 Answers from the Community
Always get as much storage as you can afford. You can't add later if you run short.
- Answered by Kathryn M A from Olympia
- Apr 1, 2016
u should have to get 64gb its best
- Answered by Husan J
- Aug 10, 2016
64gb it helps and a lot of space.
- Answered by David M from Salisbury
- Jan 29, 2017
It all depends what you want to do. I am not for taking photographs on my IPad, however, people who take a lot of photographs go for the higher specification. What I need from my IPad is my messages, emails and browsing the internet I find that the 16 is large enough for me.
- Answered by David F
- Nov 12, 2016
- Answered by Francis T from Gattico
- Dec 27, 2016
- Answered by Geoffrey S from Ely
- Nov 7, 2016