How do i connect a brand new iMac (ie USB, Thunderbolt or ethernet) to a TV which has component or s-video/yellow/white/red phono inputs?

1 Answer from the Community

  • So what your explaining as red yellow and white is called rcv so get a thunderbolt to hdmi male cable, then an hdmi to rcv converter box, the an rcv to rcv cable and that might work

    • Answered by Tyler F
    • Jun 23, 2013