What is the range of screen heights (lowest, highest) measured from desktop to top of the screen? And, does the screen rotate about its vertical axis?
Does the display need to mounted on the stand or is a wall mount possible?
- Asked by Fletcher E D from Toronto
LG UltraFine 4K Display
Product No Longer Available
2 Answers from the Community
Measured my 4K UltraFine Display. The monitor height (including bezel) is 30cm (just under 12inches high).
- its lowest height is 8.5cm (3.3 inches) from base to lower monitor edge - center of monitor at 23.5cm
- its tallest height is 19.5cm (7.75 inches) from base to lower monitor edge - center of monitor at 34.5cm
- it does not rotate, but it includes a VESA mount adapter if you want to mount it on your own
- Answered by Paul C from West Chester
Talked (Apple online Chat) and got answers to two of the four questions.
(1, 2) Height of display (maximum) is 19.9 inches [50.5 cm.], (minimum) 15.3 inches [38.8 cm.].
(3) Did not get an answer about whether it rotates.
(4) Was told the stand can be removed from the display, so I'd assume LG made it to all wall or arm mounting.
I'm happy about the height information but will have to wait for a review to be published or see one in an Apple Store to learn about whether the stand allows the display to rotate.
- Answered by Lawrence N from University City