Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I connect a mac air with an extra monitor as well as ethernet ?
I bought one thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet adapter and one Mini Display Port to DVI adapter. But there is only one thunderbolt on Mac Air. How can I connect an extra monitor as well as Ethernet?
- Asked by Tsz Yu O
- 31 Dec 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a mac air with an extra monitor as well as ethernet ?)
How do I connect a June 2010 iMac (with a mini-display port) to the MacBook Air (a thunderbolt port), so I can use the macbook air as a second screen?
how do I set up for standard desktop plus extended desktop using a 27" Thunderbolt/15" macbook pro retina and a second HDMI monitor. They mirror now
I have a new 15" macbook pro powering a 27" Thunderbolt and I also have a 24" LG LED Backlit monitor with 2 HDMI ports. I have connected the LG using the HDMI port on the macbook to an HDMI port on the LG. They mirror beautifully. Can I do a standard desktop on the 27" and an independent (extended?) desktop on the LG? I assume this would allow me to sort photos and help with video editing. Thanks! Bob
- Asked by Robert B from Ellensburg
- 5 Feb 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I set up for standard desktop plus extended desktop using a 27" Thunderbolt/15" macbook pro retina and a second HDMI monitor. They mirror now)
what is the maximum resolution for this cable?
I'm interested in medical grade monitors ( as high as 2096x2800).
In fact I'm looking at a setup with two such monitors on a 27" imac with thunderbolt. Is this possible?
- Asked by Evan F from Saskatoon
- 17 Jan 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the maximum resolution for this cable?)
No answers yet