Similar questions from the community
Will this charge and play music for an iPhone 5 on a built in car connector?
I bought my car with a built in charger and music player. I am looking to upgrade to the iphone 5 but I pretty much only listen to the music on my phone in the car and it obviously needs to be charging it too.
please let me know if you have had a similar experience
- Asked by Nora H from Daly City
- 10 Jul 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge and play music for an iPhone 5 on a built in car connector?)
Will this work with KICK iK501 to charge iPhone 5 and also play music via the KICK iK501?
KICK iK501 Computability?
- Asked by Blake T from Wolli Creek
- 11 Dec 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with KICK iK501 to charge iPhone 5 and also play music via the KICK iK501?)
Will the Apple Lightning to 30 pin adapter work to play & charge my iPhone 5 to my Pioneer navigation unit
NAV unit is a indash Pioneer AVIC X 929BT
- Asked by Ken S from Victoria
- 11 Jan 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Apple Lightning to 30 pin adapter work to play & charge my iPhone 5 to my Pioneer navigation unit)
Please can anyone advise if this device is compatible (play music and charge) with a Kenwood Multimedia Unit in the Mitsubishi ASX?
How do I find an adaptor into my iphone 5 lightning that will work with 2007 mercedes ipod kit 30 pin - I can play music but not it does not charge
- Asked by Colin H from Mount Eliza
- 28 Jun 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I find an adaptor into my iphone 5 lightning that will work with 2007 mercedes ipod kit 30 pin - I can play music but not it does not charge)
Compatibility with Toyota Aygo
I have a Toyota Aygo and was previously able to plug in my iPhone 4 and take calls hands free, play music (although annoyingly not podcasts!) and charge the phone too. I've now got an iPhone 6 and the connector is different... Is this a suitable adaptor? I know it's old news but it's very irritating having to pay £25 for this... I want to be certain it will work and some of the reviews seem to indicate it's a bit hit and miss.
- Asked by Stacey M
- 25 Nov 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with Toyota Aygo)
No answers yet
will this lightning to 30pin adapter work with a gear4 docking station?
I have just brought an iPhone 5C but have a Gear4 Docking Station with a 30 pin connection. I have read some reviews about cheaper lighting to 30pin adapter but most say that they charge the device but won't play any music. Will the genuine Apple adapter work with my docking station?
- Asked by Hannah M
- 6 Jan 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will this lightning to 30pin adapter work with a gear4 docking station?)
"Compatibility" Does it work with GEAR4 PG534 HouseParty Rise Alarm Clock and iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock?
I just recently bought the new Ipod Touch and I would like to know if it is compatible with these docks, with the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter connected. To play music and charge on the docks but I don't really mind if it doesn't play videos on the dock.
Basically if it will work like my older model Ipod did on the same docks. The docks can easily be searched on google but it won't let put in links direct to the docks.
If not is their another adapter that will be compatible with them, even if it is not an official apple product.
Thank you for any responses.
Is this adapter compatible with edifier if360 dock?
Would require audio not just charging. Have a brand new iPod and cannot listen to music through my brand new dock, quite annoying Have bought a few off eBay but they do not play audio
- Asked by Cath R from Lithgow
- 10 Jan 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this adapter compatible with edifier if360 dock?)
Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?
Will I be able to dock a new iPhone with lightning adapter into an apple iPod hi-fi with the old 30-pin adapter?
The Hi-fi has an AUX port at the back, so I can use an audio cable if needs be and I remember my old iPhone wouldn't charge on it, so if I were to buy it; it would have to dock and charge and play through the speakers to make it worthwhile.
- Asked by David B
- 26 Nov 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?)
No answers yet