Similar questions from the community
Does this work in IPod docking stations
Do you have an adaptor for a standard Docking station to suit new IPod touch (with Lightning Connection).
- Asked by Carolyn C from Montrose
- Dec 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in IPod docking stations)
I have an ipod classic 30 pin version and an 8 pin docking station is there an adaptor I can buy so I can listen to my music on the docking station
I've bought the ipod classic 160gb which connects to a 30 pin charger and I have an 8 pin docking station which I have bought for when I receive my new iphone 5 in 2 weeks. Is there anything on the market that can connect the classic to the docking station
Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
I have lost the full charger to my iPhone 5s that I got for christmas, I have an iPad charger block that connects to the mains and a lead I was wondering if I can use this to charge my phone as I have an ipod docking station and so would be able to plug this into that so I don't need to buy a new one"
- Asked by Bethany H
- Feb 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?)
Can you use this on the iPod docking station?
- Asked by Alexis K from Mississauga
- Nov 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this on the iPod docking station?)
No answers yet
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
I have a new Bose sound dock and just received an adapter to use my old iPod and it will not connect. My iPhone 5 works fine on the dock
So my Bose docking station was stolen and I have just received a new one. This has the new smaller connection so they had to send me an adapter with the larger connection to connect my iPod Classic. When I put the adapter on it wiggles as if the adapter will not sit down properly. When I first put my iPhone 5 on the docking station it did the same but when i pushed it sat down properly and worked fine but the adapter will not push down.
- Asked by Gary H from Mountain Creek
- Dec 31, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a new Bose sound dock and just received an adapter to use my old iPod and it will not connect. My iPhone 5 works fine on the dock)
Can I use this to dock my iPod 5 in my old iPod 4 dock?
I have a iPod docking station that I used for my iPod 4. Now that I have an ipod 5, it obviously won't fit in my docking station. Is this what I need to use to dock my iPod 5?
- Asked by Cheryl L from Winnipeg
- Apr 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to dock my iPod 5 in my old iPod 4 dock?)
will this connect my ipad to my ipod docking station
- Asked by Leonard M from Fort Pierce
- Nov 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this connect my ipad to my ipod docking station)
Will this adapter work with my 2011 RCA Sound System?
I have a RCA Sound System that I got for my 4th generation iPod touch, will this adapter work with connecting to the dock so I can play music, with new iPod touch?
- Asked by Jenitune I from Cannon Falls
- Jul 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my 2011 RCA Sound System?)
apple universal dock
hello there! i have an iphone 4s and an apple universal dock. i am planning to buy the new ipod nano with the lightning dock. can i connect the ipod nano to my apple universal dock by using the lightning to 30-pin adapter?
- Asked by Ria F from Tarlac
- Jul 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (apple universal dock)
No answers yet
is there an adapter you can use to plug a 4th gen ipod nano into a new docking station featuring only a lightning docking port?
will this work with TEAC HD Radio Receiver? Used previously with iphone 4s
docking for iphone, ipod, or nano
- Asked by Cathy H from Johns Creek
- Apr 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with TEAC HD Radio Receiver? Used previously with iphone 4s)
"Compatibility" Does it work with GEAR4 PG534 HouseParty Rise Alarm Clock and iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock?
I just recently bought the new Ipod Touch and I would like to know if it is compatible with these docks, with the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter connected. To play music and charge on the docks but I don't really mind if it doesn't play videos on the dock.
Basically if it will work like my older model Ipod did on the same docks. The docks can easily be searched on google but it won't let put in links direct to the docks.
If not is their another adapter that will be compatible with them, even if it is not an official apple product.
Thank you for any responses.
will this adaptor connect a 7th generation ipod nano to the Bose SoundDock digital music system?
I have the new ipod nano and have just receive the Bose SoundDock digital music system. The ipod has the small connection and I assume from looking at it the Bose has a 30 pin connection. Will this adaptor allow me to dock my ipod on this system to listen to my music?
- Asked by Kim V from Georgetown
- Jan 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adaptor connect a 7th generation ipod nano to the Bose SoundDock digital music system?)
sony ipod dock
I have a Sony Clock, Radio,, IPOD Dock Model ICF-CS10iP, with a 30 Pin Dock, that works with my IPOD Nano 5th Generation.
Will the Lightning to 30 Pin Adapter work with this Dock and my new IPOD Nano 7th Generation.
By work I mean transmit audio, allow control of IPOD with dock controls, and charge IPOD.
- Asked by Barrie C from Willowdale
- Dec 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (sony ipod dock)
No answers yet