Similar questions from the community
Will the lightning to 30-pin adapter work in the Golf 2008 ipod connector
- Asked by Bianca B from Port Augusta
- 1 Aug 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the lightning to 30-pin adapter work in the Golf 2008 ipod connector)
I want an adaptor lead to connect my IPAD Mini with lightning connector to my Philips docking station with 30 pin connector to listen to musicic
How do i play All 4 from an ipad 2 to tv? My ipad uses a 30 pin connector and it seems that All 4 only works with a lightning connector. I
I have no problem playing BBC iplayer through my tv using the 30 pin cable but can't play All 4
will the lightning to 30 pin converter work with the Range Rover iPod cables
I bought a Range Rover Sport 2011 but also have the New Evoque which my iPod worked in fine but can't get connected in the sport because it has its own cables and it's not the lightning connector its the 30 pin so need a lightning connection or the converter
- Asked by Ray R
- 10 Mar 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (will the lightning to 30 pin converter work with the Range Rover iPod cables)
will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????
i have a kenwood ipod controll box which plugs into my head unit in my car but it has the 30 pin connector will this adaptor work?
- Asked by Max P
- 15 Mar 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????)
will lightning adaptor work with sena cases?
- Asked by Harold W S from Newport
- 4 Feb 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will lightning adaptor work with sena cases?)
No answers yet
Is there an adapter available to connect a lightning connection to 30 pin, I want to connect a 30 pin device to a Lightning connection on a Bose?
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
is lightning adapter compatible with iD8?
- Asked by Pamela T from Naperville
- 14 Jun 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (is lightning adapter compatible with iD8?)
No answers yet
Is there an adaptor to put my Ipod Classic in a lightning dock?
- Asked by Linda L from Deux-montagnes
- 3 Jan 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adaptor to put my Ipod Classic in a lightning dock?)
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter be compatible with a logitech speaker?
- Asked by Areti G from Whitestone
- 9 Jul 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter be compatible with a logitech speaker?)
Will this charge and play music for an iPhone 5 on a built in car connector?
I bought my car with a built in charger and music player. I am looking to upgrade to the iphone 5 but I pretty much only listen to the music on my phone in the car and it obviously needs to be charging it too.
please let me know if you have had a similar experience
- Asked by Nora H from Daly City
- 10 Jul 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge and play music for an iPhone 5 on a built in car connector?)
Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin
I have a Nano 7th gen and my Pure docking unit has the 30 pin
Has anyone bought the adapter offered by apple for an extortionate £25? Did it work? if it works I'll have to buy one
I thought I would just buy a 30-pin to lightning adapter and it would work. I didn't fancy paying £25 from apple so bought a cheapo one from ebay that looked exactly the same. It didn't work so I bought another cheapo adapter but a cabled version this time also from ebay (30-pin to lightning and a 3.5mm jack), this didn't work either
I love the Nano for the car, perfect size. So I thought I'd buy an Ipod Touch for use on the docking unit but that has the same lightning connector so am not going to bother
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Paul G
- 5 Mar 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin)
Will the Lightning to 30 pin adapter work with Phillips Model DC390/37 ?
- Asked by Michael J N from Desert Hot Springs
- 10 Dec 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30 pin adapter work with Phillips Model DC390/37 ?)