Similar questions from the community
Is the plug fused?
I am wanting the plug part only to power a camera battery recharger as an alternative to plugging in the long cable that came with the charger. The plug needs to have a 3A fuse or at least be able to be fitted with one.
- Asked by Christian W
- Oct 5, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the plug fused?)
No answers yet
When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Jun 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?)
How many hours does it take to charge it fully ? How many hours can my iPhone 7 work when charged with it ? How many times can it charge my iPhone 7 ?
How many hours will full charge?(ipad 3)
Hi I got ipad 3 for last week but it didn't fully charge, 36% charge after 2:30 hours, why ?
- Asked by Amandeep S from Sale
- Jun 23, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How many hours will full charge?(ipad 3))
No answers yet
do I use the apple 12W USB power adapter to charge my ipday when I am in Turkey and Iran.
traveling to Turkey and iran with ipad....how to recharge safely?
- Asked by Debbie M from Oviedo
- Oct 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do I use the apple 12W USB power adapter to charge my ipday when I am in Turkey and Iran.)
how does the power adaptor for a macbook pro get hooked up?
- Asked by Penny C from Sacramento
- Mar 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how does the power adaptor for a macbook pro get hooked up?)
I want to learn iPad pro 10.5 inch charger output specification. Output: How many Voltage ? How many amperes. output: .... V .....A
does anybody know if/how much faster this will charge an iPhone or iPad, since I've lost my iPad adapter which was 10 Watts. Thanks