Similar questions from the community
Will this suitable for the iPad3?
The iPad3 prints the "max 2.1A" on the back. But this adapter has the output of 2.4A charge current. So I want to know whether this adapter will charge the iPad3 with the 2.4A current or 2.1A current?
- Asked by 雪晨 张 from D
- Nov 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this suitable for the iPad3?)
Can I charge the Apple Watch with a universal adapter
- Asked by Shereen D from Jhb
- May 28, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge the Apple Watch with a universal adapter)
Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?
and will it charge it any faster than the old 10W version?
- Asked by Casey B from Fargo
- Oct 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?)
Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?
I would love to hook a USB hub up to my Apple 12W power adapter and charge two or more Apple devices at once. Is this possible? If so, does it have to be a specific hub?
- Asked by Andrew N from Brooklyn
- Jan 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?)
Will this charge the iPhone 5 faster than the 5W adapter that came with the phone?
- Asked by Michael W from New York
- Oct 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge the iPhone 5 faster than the 5W adapter that came with the phone?)
Can I use 12watt adapter to charge my iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Mohamad Azhar Azizan B from Georgetown
- Feb 13, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use 12watt adapter to charge my iPhone 5s?)
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?
I wanted to know that this USB Power Adapter can be charge using the 30 pin usb cable direct to my iPhone 4s?
Does it have the same ability as power bank?
- Asked by Viganesan S from Bayan Baru
- Dec 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?)
Can this 12W power adapter charge my Beats Solo3 wireless headphones?
- Asked by Michael K from Victoria
- Oct 20, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this 12W power adapter charge my Beats Solo3 wireless headphones?)
do I use the apple 12W USB power adapter to charge my ipday when I am in Turkey and Iran.
traveling to Turkey and iran with ipad....how to recharge safely?
- Asked by Debbie M from Oviedo
- Oct 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do I use the apple 12W USB power adapter to charge my ipday when I am in Turkey and Iran.)
does anybody know if/how much faster this will charge an iPhone or iPad, since I've lost my iPad adapter which was 10 Watts. Thanks
I want to learn iPad pro 10.5 inch charger output specification. Output: How many Voltage ? How many amperes. output: .... V .....A
Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?
I don't see an extension cable anywhere on the web site.
I have the extremely useful 10W adapter that has a long cable that allows me to use my iPad and have it plugged into the wall socket.
Now I need the same for my iPhone.
(it came with a ridiculous little charging cable, which is okay as long as Apple offers an extension).
But from other users I gather that there's no cable with this 12W adapter.
Please tell me Apple didn't replace the 10W adapter with one that has no available extension.
- Asked by Thomas D from Toronto
- Jul 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?)
I'm using an iPhone 5, and I want to buy an Apple 12W USB Power Adapter for charging. Is it suitable for iPhone 5? Does it shorten the battery life?
will this new 12W adapter work with 1st generation iPad? Will it increase the charging time of 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation iPads?
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
european plug for power adapter?
My power adapter has a UK 3pin plug which slots in. Can I get a European plug to slot in when I go abroad?
- Asked by Sue A
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (european plug for power adapter?)
No answers yet
How many hours does it take to charge it fully ? How many hours can my iPhone 7 work when charged with it ? How many times can it charge my iPhone 7 ?