Similar questions from the community
Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?
I wanted to know that this USB Power Adapter can be charge using the 30 pin usb cable direct to my iPhone 4s?
Does it have the same ability as power bank?
- Asked by Viganesan S from Bayan Baru
- Dec 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?)
I'm using an iPhone 5, and I want to buy an Apple 12W USB Power Adapter for charging. Is it suitable for iPhone 5? Does it shorten the battery life?
can i charge my iphone with my ipad charger/adapter
I have an Iphone 5c. Can I charge it with the adapter than came from my Ipad Air?
- Asked by R Keith T from Knoxville
- Jun 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can i charge my iphone with my ipad charger/adapter)
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
Can this be powered by a battery backup?
Is it acceptable to power this USB power adapter with a battery backup unit that delivers 120V?
- Asked by Mark H from Levittown
- Sep 23, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be powered by a battery backup?)
Will this work with the iPhone 4?
This adaptor lists the iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s. Will this work with the iPhone 4?
- Asked by Scott C from Pflugerville
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the iPhone 4?)
will this adapter work with both the ipad2 and iphone5
- Asked by Tamra A from Waconia
- Oct 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adapter work with both the ipad2 and iphone5)
Is the plug fused?
I am wanting the plug part only to power a camera battery recharger as an alternative to plugging in the long cable that came with the charger. The plug needs to have a 3A fuse or at least be able to be fitted with one.
- Asked by Christian W
- Oct 5, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the plug fused?)
No answers yet
does this charger work in bali
- Asked by Andrew F from Melbourne
- Aug 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does this charger work in bali)
is there a warranty for this?
the charger has stopped working and i can only charge through the car charger so it's not the ipad
- Asked by Noa B from Mareeba
- Feb 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a warranty for this?)
No answers yet
The only adaptor I have for my Ipad 4 is a 2008 ipod charger (I don't know the wattage). Will this 12 w charge my ipad quicker?
will this charger work for my Ipod Classic purchased recently?
- Asked by Petra H from Heatherton
- Jul 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this charger work for my Ipod Classic purchased recently?)
Will an ipad 3 charger work on an ipad 1?
- Asked by Robert S
- May 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an ipad 3 charger work on an ipad 1?)
No answers yet
Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?
I don't see an extension cable anywhere on the web site.
I have the extremely useful 10W adapter that has a long cable that allows me to use my iPad and have it plugged into the wall socket.
Now I need the same for my iPhone.
(it came with a ridiculous little charging cable, which is okay as long as Apple offers an extension).
But from other users I gather that there's no cable with this 12W adapter.
Please tell me Apple didn't replace the 10W adapter with one that has no available extension.
- Asked by Thomas D from Toronto
- Jul 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?)