Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Apple World Travel Adapter and how to use it for iPhone
I don't see anything in Apple World Travel Adapter package that allows me to connect iPhone power adapter or its USB wire to the plug adapters in this packager. This seems only made for iPad and Mac which have detachable plug piece. The YouTube video of the older models show an actual part with a USB plug part
- Asked by Hamid K from East Greenwich
- 13 Apr 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple World Travel Adapter and how to use it for iPhone)
The product description says: "The kit is designed to work with iPod, iPhone and iPad". Can it actually be used with an iPhone 6?
Will my apple charger from the us work in Australia and is so do I still need a convertor?
I'm going to Australia and I'm taking 3 apple products, a iPhone, Iwatch and iPad. Someone told me the plugs will work over there but I wanted to make sure, also will I need the Australia converter plug to plug my charges into?
- Asked by Karen W from Collierville
- 10 Oct 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my apple charger from the us work in Australia and is so do I still need a convertor?)
Off to France & have correct electrical travel plugs. Voltage ?
Will my MAC computer, iPad & iPhone recharge w/higher electrical wattage? or is there a need for something else? While living in Germany in the for 13 years (70-80's) we had to use a huge electrical converter the size of a gallon milk container which were super heavy and expensive for all electronic equipment. Now wondering if I need anything other than a conversion plug for the end of my Apple products as some electronics are dual voltage.
- Asked by Lucille T from Lewisburg
- 3 Apr 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Off to France & have correct electrical travel plugs. Voltage ?)