Similar questions from the community
Will I be able to use just one AirPod like Apple's previous Bluetooth Earpiece? Some states do not allow drivers to drive with both ears covered.
I am curious about the sound of the AirPods... Will the sound be reproduced though one or more drivers to create a better sound dimension?
Apple AirPods sound quality.
- Asked by David L from Laredo
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (I am curious about the sound of the AirPods... Will the sound be reproduced though one or more drivers to create a better sound dimension?)
Do they come with the inner-ear wing things (haha)? Like the Beats Tour Earbuds do..
The traditional earbuds always fall out of my ears so I don't use them.. but these new ear pods are sweet.. just worried I will have the same issues with them falling out.
- Asked by Jonathan M from Naperville
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they come with the inner-ear wing things (haha)? Like the Beats Tour Earbuds do..)
Can I listen with one in and one in my pocket?
I have the normal apple earbuds and when I work I usually listen to my music with one earbud in my ear and one in my pocket so I can hear around me. Can I do that same thing with these? Or do they both need to be in?
- Asked by Kate W from Springville
- Dec 17, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I listen with one in and one in my pocket?)
Does Apple offer insurance for AirPods?
I want to buy these AirPods but I won’t if they don’t offer insurance. I’m a person who loses things a lot.
- Asked by Arely M from Jersey City
- Oct 21, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple offer insurance for AirPods?)
No answers yet
How is the connection between W1 equipped headphones with iPhone after the pairing process?
I thinking about picking up a BeatsX.
For exapmle, after I paired the headphone with an Apple device (yes I know all about that auto-pair-with-other-same-appleid-devices thing). But if i have to turn off the headphone for charging, then after that when I turn it on again, do i have to press that "Connect" button in the fancy pop up on my iPhone again like the first time i pair it ? Or just after I turn the headphone on it just immediately connects to the iPhone ?
- Asked by Minh Anh V from Hanoi
- Apr 26, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the connection between W1 equipped headphones with iPhone after the pairing process?)
Which is better for battery preservation while not using the AirPods—putting them in the case, or keeping them out after a full charge?
I’m curious if it is a detriment to battery life/memory if the AirPods are stored in the case while not using them. I’m concerned about the case itself and both AirPods. I found that leaving the AirPods out of the case caused each AirPod to lose it’s charge pretty quickly without use. I than tried to keep the AirPods in the case to see how the pods/case battery fared. They did so much better kept in the case, but I’m concerned because, though the case is not plugged in, the AirPods are always being charged. Does this cause the pods/case to lose battery performance due to overcharging the AirPods? I know battery charging “memory” was a larger issue in the past—have the batteries evolved to make this a non issue? Please chime in, I love the my AirPods and want to make sure that I keep them safe and happy ; ) Thank you kindly, and I’ll be on the lookout for a response!
- Asked by Kerry A from Tucson
- Feb 4, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is better for battery preservation while not using the AirPods—putting them in the case, or keeping them out after a full charge?)