Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
with the EarPods supplied with my IPhone 6 is there a Microphone ? on the switch/volume unit fitted on the cable ? or must I use the microphone on the
what is the frequency range for this earpods?
- Asked by Anthony X from Vancouver
- 18 Sep 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the frequency range for this earpods?)
No answers yet
I am slightly deaf and need to increase volume beyond the maximum when I use headphones. Is there any way of doing this?
Are there any special sound-enhancing headphones I can use at night when I listen to podcasts?
Do these come in a smaller size? I got these with my iPhone but the actual bit that goes in my ear really hurts and keeps falling out.
Will these work with my IPod shuffle 4th generation?
- Asked by Willis M from New York
- 16 Jun 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these work with my IPod shuffle 4th generation?)
What kind of warranty is included with this product
May I know what is the warranty like for this product? 1 year?
- Asked by Chern Khai G
- 20 Apr 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of warranty is included with this product)