Questions & Answers for Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook Air
469 Questions from the Community
Which adaptor do I need for a powerbook titanium
- Asked by Ben D from Leeds
- Dec 7, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Which adaptor do I need for a powerbook titanium)
What are included in the 45W Magsafe Power adapter model A1374? Does it come with the 2 pin plug in?
I just purchased a new extra adapter and the 2pin plug is not included in the box although the picture in the box as well as the brochure inside are showing it. I specifically bought the adapter for the 2 pin plug. Please clarify.
- Asked by Jennifer C from Pasig
- Apr 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What are included in the 45W Magsafe Power adapter model A1374? Does it come with the 2 pin plug in?)
Does this work with older (2008/2009) macbooks?
According to my specs 60w is correct for the model I have.
- Asked by Marissa S from Brick
- Nov 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with older (2008/2009) macbooks?)
what power cord do i get for the powerbook G4 15inch
- Asked by Luis A R from Deltona
- Aug 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what power cord do i get for the powerbook G4 15inch)
Just look in google "Powerbook G4 15" specs and click the apple website results and scroll down until you find "Battery and Power" there you will find the Charger you need
- Answered by Dion B
- Nov 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (what power cord do i get for the powerbook G4 15inch)
ii have a 11 inch macbook air 2009 its 45w what a good charger to use. i always buy chargers and i judt want to be on the safe side. any suggestions.?
No answers yet
pop out clip - what is it for?
on 85W mag safe power - rotate out clip shape item opposite corner as power cord. What is it for?
- Asked by William V from San Jose
- Aug 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (pop out clip - what is it for?)
it is for wrapping the the thin power cord around. Cable management.
- Answered by Philip P from Elk River
- Aug 23, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (pop out clip - what is it for?)
Will it work on an airplane ac outlet that claims to provide only 60 watts? With my basic HS physics, (P=IV) 110V*1.6A=176watts seems to too high.
176watts exceed the 60 watts output of the outlet. Or does the airline mean the max DC power output of the charger? (When I mean airline I actually mean Northwest/Delta Airbus A330-200)
No answers yet
Can I use the 60W charger on my Mac Air purchased in 2011?
- Asked by Trista B from Brooklyn
- Jul 23, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 60W charger on my Mac Air purchased in 2011?)
i have a mac pro from usa does this plug work
i bought a mac pro in the us last week have the travel adapter but would like to now if i can use something more permanent.
- Asked by Margaret S
- Dec 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (i have a mac pro from usa does this plug work)
I have model # A1343 - is this the correct item?
this is the power cord
- Asked by Rob B from Falls Church
- Jul 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I have model # A1343 - is this the correct item?)
what power adapter do i need for my iBook G3 700?
- Asked by Melinda D
- Jan 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what power adapter do i need for my iBook G3 700?)
If you have a MagSafe adapter on your mac, This newer charger will work. I am using the new and old charger with my unibody aluminium MacBook from 2008 and they work great.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by Matthew S from Prince George
- Oct 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (i have an A1184 charger, for my 13inch unibody alum macbook, will this item fit mine?)
Will this charger work on Apple Mac book pro 15inch mid 2009?
- Asked by Melissa Louise E
- Oct 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work on Apple Mac book pro 15inch mid 2009?)
- Answered by Joseph C from East Northport
- Nov 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this power cord work with the late (Novemberish) 2008 MacBook Air?)
I have a MacBook Pro 17" from 2007. It came with a model A1290 85w power adapter that is now completely shot. Will this adapter work?
Is there any power adapter that will replace the 85w Mag Safe model A1290? If not does Apple still sell the A1290?