Questions & Answers for Mac Pro Security Lock Adapter
4 Questions from the Community
Does this work with other Macs? (Ex. MacBook Pro 2013)
- Asked by Kyle S from New Haven
- Jul 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with other Macs? (Ex. MacBook Pro 2013))
Can I get 2 Mac Pro Security Lock Adapters using the same key for both?
- Asked by Mark W from Uxbridge
- Mar 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get 2 Mac Pro Security Lock Adapters using the same key for both?)
What is actually the product for sale here?
The photograph shows a new Mac Pro, a Kensington type cable lock with a tubular type key and a small silver coloured square that looks as if it is attached to the back of the Mac Pro. What am I actually buying for £40? Is it a just the small silver coloured square? Are there any other inages of this? Obviously a bit of an Apple design oversight that there is no security feature integrated into the casework of such a desirable desktop computer, and this doesn't exactly look as if it integrates with the black polished aesthetic if I'm reading it right, am I?
- Asked by Stephen D
- Nov 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is actually the product for sale here?)