Questions & Answers for iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RED
8 Questions + 5 Answers
8 Questions from the Community
It does keep the lens from touching the surface you put it on. I wouldn't worry about scratching the lens though, its made of sapphire and only diamond is harder and capable of really scratching it.
- Answered by Jeffrey R from Glen Burnie
- 1 Mar 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (does this case protect camera lens I'm always paranoid about scratching it when I put it on a table ect)
Are the buttons on this case responsive?
I had one for my 6 Plus and it wasn't that great especially on the on/off button? Also, does it smell any better, i.e of leather? My 6 Plus one didn't smell at all....Thanks.
- Asked by David M
- 16 Oct 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the buttons on this case responsive?)
Is Rose Grey pinkish or more of a tan? I don't trust my monitor...
- Asked by Brian L from Kennesaw
- 13 Sep 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Rose Grey pinkish or more of a tan? I don't trust my monitor...)
What are the overall dimensions of this case?
- Asked by Bradley C from Locust Valley
- 11 Sep 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the overall dimensions of this case?)
will color get blackish in the saddle brown color leather case as we use or will it stay in the same color
i need the answer as soon as possible thank youAnswer
yes it certianly will - i have had my saddle brown 6s plus case for 3 weeks now and looks terrible on the sides. I have cleaned it once with a auto detailing leather cleaner and lost allot of saddle brown color. The case is amazing very high quality. But i would recommend going with the midnight blue or black .
- Answered by John Paul B from Toronto
- 17 Dec 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will color get blackish in the saddle brown color leather case as we use or will it stay in the same color)