SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Gaming Controller
The SteelSeries Nimbus wireless controller lets you play hundreds of your favourite controller-supported games on your new Apple TV, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. This full-sized controller's ergonomic design is perfect for gaming. It gives you 40-plus hours of game play with just a quick charge using the Lightning connector, along with LED notifications, an easy-to-navigate menu button, and pressure-sensitive buttons for the most precise gaming controls.
Pressure-sensitive buttons for precise gaming control
Console-style left and right analog triggers
Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity
Lithium ion battery recharges via Lightning connector for 40-plus hours of gaming
Four LEDs display your player status during multiplayer gameplay
Colour-coded action buttons
Comfort and ergonomics of a full-sized controller
What’s in the Box
SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Gaming Controller
Other Features: Bluetooth
Bluetooth Compatibility: Bluetooth 4.0
Power: Lightning connector for charging
Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
Height: 6.32 cm / 2.49 in.
Length: 11 cm / 4.33 in.
Width: 15 cm / 5.91 in.
Weight: 242 g / 8.54 oz.
UPC or EAN No.: 5707119025676
Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- 11-inch iPad Pro
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012–2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- 21.5-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 21.5-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 2
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- 27-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 27-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 2
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini — Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
- iPod touch (7th Generation)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
Answers from the community
Can you mount an iPhone XR to controller?
- Asked by CLINT S from Colorado Springs
- on 12/05/2019
Yes there is, on Steelseries website. For 9.99€
- Answered by Rafał T from Skoroszyce
- on 2/06/2019
Does it work with Fortnite?
- Asked by Steffen V from München
- on 25/12/2018
I started using the Nimbus on iPad Pro 2017 and iPhone Xr two days ago. Downloaded the Nimbus app on I started using the Nimbus on iPad Pro 2017 and iPhone Xr two days ago. Downloaded the Nimbus app on each device, turn on bluetooth in IOS settings (iPad), then turned on Nimbus controller. They connect very easily. Then opened Fortnite and started playing. There's a learning curve to go from touch controls to controller!
- Answered by Tim B from Ida Grove
- on 7/02/2019
Does this work on Apple iPad ?
Does this work for fortnight game ?
- Asked by Quanisha H from Wildomar
- on 27/11/2018
Yes this controller works for most new apple iPads it also work with fortnite quite well.
- Answered by Keiran R from Balgownie
- on 4/06/2019
Can I connect a Bluetooth headset and this to my iPhone X at the same time
- Asked by Jacob D from COLCHESTER
- on 17/02/2019
Yes you can. I tried it and it works
- Answered by Jeanene M from Portglenone
- on 14/03/2019
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
SteelSeries Nimbus Companion App
Gaming with the SteelSeries Nimbus controller is even better with the companion app. You’ll have instant access to constantly updated charts listing the top free and paid controller-enabled games. You can also sort the lists by your favorite game genre or title. The best new games are just a click away!
The app also guides you through the simple Nimbus controller setup and keeps your co ntroller up-to-date, making sure it's always compatible with your iOS devices.
More Games, More Compatibility
· Explore hundreds of controller-enabled games
· Up-to-date charts, sortable by popularity, genre, recently added and title
· Find a game, click and download from the iTunes App Store
· Keep your Nimbus controller up-to-date with firmware upgrades
· Step-by-step walkthrough of the features of your Nimbus controller
* iPhone 4 and 4s are not supported …