Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with Camelot Trim
Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with Camelot Trim
Compatible with Apple HomeKit technology, the stylish Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt lock and its companion app let you unlock your door with a request to Siri on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. It also offers a convenient illuminated touchscreen if you'd rather enter a key-code.
The Camelot trim perfectly matches Schlage's Camelot collection interior hardware. The striking appearance creates an elegant look that’s a standout in any style setting. Plus, it’s been designed to meet the highest industry standards for strength and durability.
Designed to work with Apple HomeKit using Bluetooth Smart technology
Meets the highest industry rating for security and durability
Built-in alarm technology senses potential door attacks
Lock holds up to 30 access codes at a time
Easy to set up and program using the Schlage Sense app
App lets you unlock the door with Siri requests via the app
What’s in the Box
Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt
Four AA batteries
One backup key
Other Features: HomeKit Compatible
Power Source: Battery power
Height: Exterior: 12.7 cm/5 in.; Interior: 20.32 cm/8 in.
Length: Exterior: 2.54 cm/1 in.; Interior: 5.08 cm/2 in.
Width: Exterior: 7.62 cm/3 in.; Interior: 7.62 cm/3 in.
Weight: 1.59 kg
UPC or EAN No.: 9414894600771
Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Answers from the community
Can this lock be rekeyed to match the other SCHLAGE locks in my home?
- Asked by Andre M from Charlotte
- on 22/11/2016
Yes it can and it can even be re-keyed to match a "Baldwin Hardware" key as they use Schlage format Yes it can and it can even be re-keyed to match a "Baldwin Hardware" key as they use Schlage format keys. Not advertised by Baldwin but I did it myself with a simple re-keying kit i bought online. This was a great feature because one key can be used for all of my locks now.
- Answered by William A from New Orleans
- on 23/01/2018
Do any of the supported locks meet fire rating code? Such as 20 minute ratings etc.?
- Asked by Barrett P from Cary
- on 14/03/2018
How many digits is the access code? (4, 6 or 8 digits)
- Asked by David B from Avondale
- on 4/07/2017
You can select from 4 to 8 digits. You can easily select you want 4,5,6,7 or 8 digits code. Comes w You can select from 4 to 8 digits. You can easily select you want 4,5,6,7 or 8 digits code. Comes with two 4 digit codes. All the codes should be of the same length though. You can have 30 access codes.
- Answered by G D from To
- on 12/12/2017
Where is the HomeKit setup code on the user guide
- Asked by Gary And Maureen B from waterloo
- on 10/12/2017
Do I need a professional locksmith to install?
- Asked by Paul D from Hunters Hill
- on 20/07/2017
I did 2 myself and am not particularly handy There are excellent Schlegel videos on YouTube re : i I did 2 myself and am not particularly handy There are excellent Schlegel videos on YouTube re : install
- Answered by Andrew T from Vancouver
- on 23/07/2017
Are there any safeguards if I lose my phone, like from someone else using my phone to open the door?
- Asked by Joshua M from Magnolia
- on 23/01/2017
Hey Joshua, The password security on your phone would ensure no one could do that. If you don't ha Hey Joshua, The password security on your phone would ensure no one could do that. If you don't have one, I'd strongly suggest you get one sorted. Once the phone is lost, you would put it into Lost/Stolen mode on the iCloud.com website and this would ensure no one could access your home via your iOS device.
- Answered by Mary D from BAULKHAM HILLS
- on 12/03/2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
Control and share access to your home’s Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with the Schlage Sense app.
• This app helps with the installation, setup, and day-to-day use for your Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt using Bluetooth Smart.
• Both the app and the deadbolt are designed to work with Apple HomeKit technology or the Schlage System.
• Use the app to update your Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt to the latest features
EASY TO PROGRAM & USE
Program and set up all the options available on your Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt, such as:
• Manage up to 30 guest access codes and schedules, per lock
• Share codes with guests by sending a text or email within the app without your guest needing a phone, an app, fob, or key
• Configure the built-in alarm to beep when the door senses a slight disturbance such as opening and closing, or sound a loud alarm when a forced entry attempt is detected
• Set the deadbolt auto lock delay time
• Retrieve recent lock events
• Low battery warning
SCHLAGE SENSE WORKS WITH APPLE HOMEKIT
When you pair your Schlage Sense lock with Apple HomeKit, you can:
• Create automations using Apple’s Home app in iOS 10 or later
• Use Siri Voice Control to operate and check status of your lock
• Use the Apple TV or iPad as a Home Hub to lock / unlock your door from anywhere
SCHLAGE SENSE WORKS WITH THE SCHLAGE SYSTEM
When you set up your Schlage Sense lock with the Schlage System, you can:
• Share admin or guest virtual keys with other Schlage Sense app users
• Use the Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter (sold separately) to lock / unlock your door from anywhere and receive push notifications when the lock is used.
All communication between the Schlage Sense app and Smart Deadbolt are encrypted. …