SanDisk 64GB Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C
The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB-C flash drive takes advantage of USB-C speeds to rapidly transfer files to and from your Mac. For maximum flexibility, the drive includes both a reversible USB Type-C connector and a standard USB (Type-A) connector. Its elegant metal design helps keep your photos, movies, music, and data safe as you carry and share them.
Easily transfer files among all your Macs
Retractable design with a reversible USB-C connector and a traditional USB connector
High-speed USB 3.1 performance of up to 150 Mbps
Fast, easy-to-carry storage for your media files
What’s in the Box
SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C
Connections: USB 3, USB-C
Mfr. Part Number: SDDDMC2-064G-GA46
UPC or EAN No.: 619659158231
Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012–2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- 21.5-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 21.5-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 2
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- 27-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 27-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 2
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini — Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Can you use this on your iPad Pro (2018)?
- Asked by Jaak C from Bierbeek
- on 25/12/2018
So the answer is "NO!"
- Answered by Peter N from Carlisle
- on 20/03/2019
can this drive be used as a backup drive (time machine?)?
- Asked by John S from Huntley
- on 5/03/2019
can this be used to create a start-up disk
- Asked by J P D from HORLEY
- on 9/03/2018
Is this a true Apple product and will it work with all brand lap tops?
- Asked by Pamela L from Schoharie
- on 8/12/2017
Its not an Apple branded accessory as they don't make flash drives. As far compatibly with other man Its not an Apple branded accessory as they don't make flash drives. As far compatibly with other manufactures computers it should work just fine, but its best to double check with SanDisk if you're concerned.
- Answered by Eric E from CLINTON TOWNSHIP
- on 1/01/2018