mophie USB-A Cable with USB-C Connector (1 m)
Elevate your everyday charging accessory with the mophie USB-C to USB-A cable. Thanks to its durable, braided nylon construction and tough connectors, this heavy-duty charging cable stands up to daily wear and tear.
Charge and sync any USB-C equipped iPad or other device with a USB-A equipped Mac
Quick and efficient charging
Tough braided nylon exterior has a smooth feel matched with impressive strength to protect against wear and tear
Durable connectors stand up to constant daily use
Rigorous testing ensures the cable works properly and lasts day after day
What’s in the Box
mophie USB-A Cable with USB-C Connector
Cable length: 1 m/3.28 ft.
Connections: USB-A, USB-C
Mfr. Part Number: 409903469
UPC or EAN No.: 848467097924
Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012–2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014–2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Can I use this cable to charge an iPad Pro with from a charging block with a USB-A port?
- Asked by Matt B from Greensboro
- on 25/08/2019
Target Disk - can this cable be used to connect an older iMac to a Macbook Air to use the iMac as a target disk?
- Asked by Jillian S from Browns Summit
- on 23/07/2019