Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
This adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.* Supports analog audio output and USB audio, as well as syncing and charging. Video output not supported.
What’s in the Box
Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adaptor
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- iPod touch (7th Generation)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
- iPod touch (5th Generation)
- iPod nano (7th Generation)
Answers from the community
Will this lightning to 30 pin adapter allow me to connect and listen to music with an ipod nano 7th generation to a wave connect kit?
- Asked by James M from Litchfield
- on 2/04/2019
Will this adapter work in a 2011 Ford FG falcon which has the 30pin connection in the glove box hard wired in? Mainly to play music.
- Asked by Jayden J from sydney
- on 26/11/2018
Will the 30 pin to Lightning adapter allow me to connect my iphone to use my internet radio stations as m not sure if theyre analong or digital
- Asked by simon F from Birmingham Gardens
- on 3/05/2018
will this adaptor charge your phone whilst on a bose docking station
- Asked by Mark P from Waterlooville
- on 21/12/2013
Yes i have one on my bose docking station and works fine
- Answered by karen H from preston
- on 26/12/2013
Will this adapter allow me to charge an ipad mini with the 30 pin charger?
- Asked by Danielle B from Farnborough
- on 7/12/2012
- Answered by Ethan S from None
- on 25/12/2012
is this needed to connect the ipod touch 5th generation to a docking station?
- Asked by lisa T from CLITHEROE
- on 20/11/2012
I tried the standard 30 Pin to Lightning adaptor but it didn't work. I found out that it has to be t I tried the standard 30 Pin to Lightning adaptor but it didn't work. I found out that it has to be the mini adaptor with AUDIO. <br/> <br/>I ordered the iPhone 5 Adaptor - 30 Pin To Lightning iPhone Adaptor With Audio NOT the standard.
- Answered by Gemma G from Burbank
- on 16/09/2013