Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
This 0.2-metre cabled adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.*
What’s in the Box
Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- iPod touch (7th Generation)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
- iPod touch (5th Generation)
- iPod nano (7th Generation)
Answers from the community
Will this adaptor allow me to play music iPhone 5 on Sony clock docking station
- Asked by Alana F from Adelaide
- on 7/01/2013
Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?
- Asked by João Paulo R from Sorocaba
- on 6/11/2015
Will this cable allow me to use iPhone 3GS to tether iPad mini WiFi for internet use?
- Asked by Kelvin S from INGATESTONE
- on 28/10/2012
Tethering between iOS devices is accomplished via wi-fi. No additional hardware is necessary. No, th Tethering between iOS devices is accomplished via wi-fi. No additional hardware is necessary. No, this will not allow you to tether between those devices.
- Answered by CLIFF S from Provo
- on 31/10/2012
How flexible is the cable?
- Asked by James L from Upland
- on 27/10/2012
The cable is a bit more rigid than the normal cables. It is quite short, but it will bend. are you s The cable is a bit more rigid than the normal cables. It is quite short, but it will bend. are you sure the normal fixed adapter won't work? it's tiny
- Answered by Kieron G from Cheshunt
- on 31/10/2012
Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?
- Asked by Apisilp T from Sala Thammasop, Thawi Watthana
- on 30/11/2012
No, you can't use the 30-pin to VGA in conjunction with the 30-pin to lightning to get around buying No, you can't use the 30-pin to VGA in conjunction with the 30-pin to lightning to get around buying the new VGA to lightning ...Boo! Sadly no one at the Apple Store seemed to know this (and they didn't have the new one in stock)...I should have checked this forum first! Off to another Apple store...
- Answered by Frances D from Newmarket
- on 22/09/2013