EarPods with 3.5mm Headphone Plug
Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear. Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphones.
The speakers inside the EarPods have been engineered to maximise sound output and minimise sound loss, which means you get high-quality audio.
The EarPods also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord.
Designed by Apple
Deeper, richer bass tones
Greater protection from sweat and water
Control music and video playback
Answer and end calls
What’s in the Box
EarPods with 3.5mm Headphone Plug
With Remote and Mic
The remote and mic are supported by all models of iPod, iPhone and iPad (not all models support volume up/down functions). Audio is supported by all iPod models.
Requires software version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB) and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd generation).
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, early 2015 to 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 or later)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, early 2015 to 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 or later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, late 2012 to 2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 to 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, mid-2012 to 2015)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, late 2014 to 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 or later)
- Mac Pro (late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (late 2014)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation)
- iPod shuffle (4th generation)
Answers from the community
Will this work with Bluetooth TV. I need to connect via Bluetooth so that I can better hear my TV and not have to turn the volume so high.
- Asked by Patricia A from Houston
- on 23/10/2019
are these compatible with iPhone 7 and newer?
No answers yet
- Asked by Carmen K from vancouver
- on 12/12/2019
Do these come in a smaller size? I got these with my iPhone but the actual bit that goes in my ear really hurts and keeps falling out.
- Asked by Sarah Louise W from Peacehaven
- on 7/04/2018
No, this is the only size.
- Answered by Carolina H from Venice
- on 30/09/2018
Will these work with my IPod shuffle 4th generation?
- Asked by Willis M from New York
- on 16/06/2019
Are these any good on a plane?
- Asked by Reece W
- on 24/05/2019
Yes, Reece, they're great on a plane because the sound goes straight into your ear canal, although, Yes, Reece, they're great on a plane because the sound goes straight into your ear canal, although, they are not full in-ear ones so you might have to turn up the volume a bit :)
- Answered by Nathan A from Castle babe
- on 25/07/2019