AppleCare+ for iPod touch
AppleCare+ for iPod touch
AppleCare+ for iPod provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple (1), including up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a NZ$49 service fee. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. Coverage begins on the original purchase date of your iPod touch.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws. For details, click here.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPod.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPod purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- By calling 0800 1 27753 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase).
One stop for expert service and support
Because Apple designs iPod and iOS, you get a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. (2)
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone (2)
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Local Apple hardware service when traveling around the world
- Use with a Mac or PC
Additional Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides local Apple hardware service options around the world, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPod
- Battery (1)
- Included earphones and USB cable
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPod, each subject to a NZ$49 service fee
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud for iPod touch
- Syncing with iTunes
- Downloading video and podcasts from the iTunes Store
- HD video recording and FaceTime for iPod touch
- Connecting iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks
- Using Apple-branded iPod touch apps
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
For more information, read frequently asked questions.
- (1) AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your iPod and provides up to two years of coverage from the original purchase date of your iPod. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. Service coverage is available only for the iPod and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPod, each incident being subject to a NZ$49 service fee. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms for full details.
- (2) Local call charges may apply. Service options may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPod.
In New Zealand, coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided for your benefit pursuant to a group insurance policy that Apple Sales New Zealand (the insured) has purchased from AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the accidental damage from handling insurance cover. AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited has authorised Apple Sales New Zealand to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
For complete details, see terms.