AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Hermès
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Hermès
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Hermès provides up to three years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple(1), including up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a NZ$139 service fee. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. Coverage begins on the original purchase date of your Apple Watch.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws. For details, click here.
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs Apple Watch, watchOS and many applications, Apple Watch is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage (4)
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling around the world
- Express Replacement Service
Additional Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple Watch
- Battery (1)
- Included magnetic charging cable and power adapter
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a NZ$139 service fee
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your Apple Watch, watchOS and Apple-branded Watch apps, including:
- Using watchOS
- Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Watch app
- Questions about Apple-branded Watch apps
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Apple Watch. Or buy it within 60 days of your Apple Watch purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- By calling 0800 1 27753 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: 888462793858
(1) AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your Apple Watch and provides up to three years of coverage from the original purchase date of your Apple Watch Hermès. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. Service coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms at https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/ for full details.
(2) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by New Zealand consumer law. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple Watch.
In New Zealand, coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided for your benefit pursuant to a group insurance policy that Apple Sales New Zealand (the insured) has purchased from AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the accidental damage from handling insurance cover. AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited has authorised Apple Sales New Zealand to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
For complete details, see the terms.